attention, attention: WARDROBE HACK!
No girl likes having to pack away her favorite summer dresses when the seasons change. So I'm here with some easy suggestions on what and how to layer some fall pieces over your dresses to keep them around a little bit longer! Let's get started!
For starters, I'm going to use my go-to Anders Gingham Dress (hello, beautiful fall color!) for all of my style inspo.
1) Grab an oversized sweater (this one is actually the top of a sweater set!), toss it on over your dress, and tie it up to create a flattering silhouette!
2) Chambray all day, if you ask me. I grabbed a favorite of mine, buttoned it up, and tied a simple knot at my natural waist. You could mimic this look with any button up though!
3) A simple tee does the trick for those warmer fall days! Solid (like this) or a graphic tee are an adorable choice!
4) For this look, place a belt around your natural waist and simply tuck the front of a sweater (like this) into it as if you were tucking it into a skirt! Brilliant!
5) Nothing says cozy like a yummy flannel! You can't go wrong by grabbing a button up (like this) and leaving it open like a cardigan. I. love. this. look.
6) Neutrals are a total breeze to pair together. So what about a lightweight utility jacket (like this) one for those cooler mornings? Cute, tho.
7) And lastly, dress it up for a night out with a denim jacket (like this) or a classic blue wash! This outfit belongs in every wardrobe.
Wasn't that easy?!