7 Ways to Style Your Briana Cardigan
We love helping you easily transition your summer wardrobe into fall. So here are a few tips on styling one of our favorite transitional pieces from the heat of summer to the cool of fall. The 'Briana' is no-brainer lightweight layer to pair with all of your wardrobe basics! So here's a week with this gal.
1) Monday: Pair her with your Whitley Pocket Tee and your Sonnie Girlfriend Jeans. Nothing beats a textured layer over your basic white tee. For a late summer look, add your favorite leather slides!
2) Tuesday: Pair her with your Rocco Cropped Tee and some white denim (pictured here is vintage AC). We heart mixing different whites and a bolder neutral. This look never goes out of style.
3) Wednesday: Pair her with your Bonnie Pocket Tee, some white distressed jeans, and your clogs for the perfect never-want-to-say-good-bye-to-summer kind of style. Proof that a rich brown pairs beautifully with a grey-blue tee!
4) Thursday: Pair her with your Denver Pocket Tank, your Asher Shorts, and an easy sandal! For cooler days, replace your shorts with jeans and your sandals with sneaks and you're golden!
5) Friday: Pair her with your Lewis Jeans, the Axel Ribbed Tank, and a comfy shoe for date night out or date night in! A look that can literally take you from the carpool line to your bestie's birthday dinner. We love that.
6) Saturday: Pair her with your Clark Hi-Lo Tank, Hamilton Jeans, and a fun shoe like the Leos for a fun mix of pattern and texture. Need a cute work-from home look? This one does it effortlessly!
7) Sunday: Pair her with the Naomi Tee Shirt Dress and bam! Sunday morning never looked cuter. Or felt more comfortable! Be comfy and cute for church and happy to wear your look all day!
For more style inspo, follow along in our stories weekly for tons of ideas on how to shop for styles that make getting dressed each morning a joy!