Browse my favorites from our weekly newsletters!
Click here to subscribe and get in on the fun!
May 28, 2020
2) I use these in shower before applying self tanner.
3) Our family is reading this series together and loving it!
4) If you haven't tried these, you must.
5) Loving the light and breezy vibe these throw pillows are giving our bedroom!
May 21, 2020
1) My favorite bronzer that even smells like summer.
2) My favorite blush and highlighter in one!
3) My go-to simple summer necklace that feels just right now matter the occasion.
4) Grabbed this to freshen up our front entrance for the summer and love being welcomed by It when we return home!
5) A fun addition to any home to celebrate the big and small things or simply to use as an encouragement or reminder.
May 14, 2020
1) Use this once a month to keep your washing machine so fresh and so clean
2) My new fave BB cream
3) I finally grabbed this set for some much-needed kitchen organization
4) By far my favorite lightweight hairspray. I use it almost every day!
5) An adorable addition to any girl's room. We have this in Chapel's nursury!
May 7, 2020
1) Truly, my favorite dry shampoo I've ever tried.
2) This little kitchen gadget gets used at least once a week in our home.
3) With four kids and a dog, this is a household must for us.
4) I recently listened to this The Gospel Coaliation podcast with Aimee Joseph on "Hope for Exhausted Mothers" and highly recommend it as Mother's Day approaches.
5) Help your children both see and appreciate the differences in the many ethnicities around them with these multicultural crayons!
Easily my favorite sunless tanner I've ever used
And the sunless tanner glove that makes application a breeze!
We have one of these cameras in each of our kids rooms. Super affordable and does everything we need it to!
I use this kit every week or 2 for a perfect in-home gel manicure!